Revealing of the Antichrist
According to Ascension of Isaiah Beliar/Satan will be born into the world just like the son of God (Yahshua) was born in the flesh. The great ruler, who is the king of this world will descend from his firmament. Satan/Lucifer has been the ruler from the beginning and at his appointed time he will descend to the earth to be born during the last days. I had the thought that if Satan is the Antichrist to come, his goal is to be like Yahshua but we know he will be the opposite of Yahshua. He will not teach the truth, for he will deceive many. He will speak smooth words and people will actually like him. The Antichrist will be slick in all his ways. According to Ascension of Isaiah he will persecute the plant which is Yah’s people. And one person like Judas (the one who betrays Yahshua) will actually betray their people and indeed betray Yahshua. That person will accept money and they will have betrayed Yahshua and the true Hebrew Israelites. Well this could actually be happening right now. I know that a lot of brothers are coming into the truth. They know they are Hebrew Israelites but at the same time they are not following the teaching of Yahshua. Some brothers have allowed that same spirit that entered into Judas to enter into them. And for what? Money. Luke 22:3 says then entered Satan into Judas surnamed Iscariot, being of the number of the twelve. Matthew 26: 14-16 states then one of the twelve, called Judas Iscariot, went unto the chief priests, and said unto them, what will ye give me, and I will deliver him unto you? And they covenanted with him for thirty pieces of silver. And from that time he sought opportunity to betray him.
Let me provide Ch. 4 verses 1-3 from Ascension of Isaiah as it states what I have discussed above.
- AND now Hezekiah and Josab my son, these are the days of the completion of the world.
- After it is consummated, Beliar the great ruler, the king of this world, will descend, who hath ruled it since it came into being; yea, he will descent from his firmament in the likeness of a man, a lawless king, the slayer of his mother: who himself (even) this king.
- Will persecute the plant which the Twelve Apostles of the Beloved have planted. Of the Twelve one will be delivered into his hands.
We need to be aware of the role of the coming Antichrist since we are living in the last days. Some of Yahshua’s followers will betray him in the end. Remember Judas? Judas made an agreement or a covenant with the chief priests. In the end some kind of covenant will be made with Yah’s people and probably not the fake Jews that are in Israel today because Satan will go after the remnant of Israel; those who keep the commandments of God. From my understanding the covenant was made with the children of Israel, the Hebrews. It has to be some type of agreement that involves money and going against God. The children of Israel will sign a covenant with the government (IRS 501c3??). These people claim they are against the governments/bankers or the ruling powers of this world but they seek assistance from them to try to benefit from them. At the very end of this I will share a couple of videos from a brother that I came across that has some knowledge about the IRS 501c3 and how it connects with the Hebrew camps and the Churches today. It is very interesting and maybe this is that covenant.
But let’s look at something else for now. Satan will be thrown down to the earth and we know that he will be born in the flesh so that means an event will happen that will cause the prince of this World (the Antichrist) to know that he is Satan. Right now he doesn’t know who he is but when the appointed time comes he will know who he is and then he will know that his time will be short. That event could possibly start the Great Tribulation or the last 3 ½ years or 1260 days. I believe that is the same time for Enoch and Elijah to arrive for their 1260 day ministry. Let’s review what happens when Satan is thrown out of heaven.
Revelation 12: 12-17 states therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! For the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time. And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child. And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time from the face of the serpent. And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood. And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth. And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ. (Yahshua)
We see that the warning is going out to the people of the earth and of the sea. When Satan realize who he is on the earth he will enter into the Antichrist and he will go after the followers of Yahshua to deceive them with more lies. But we see that the woman were given two wings of a great eagle and she flew into the wilderness away from the face of the serpent. Where might that place be? Well it has to be a prepared place for his people and we won’t be here when he comes to full power because we have made ourselves ready for the wedding. Check out Matthew 25:1-13 about the wise virgins, a door was opened for them to attend the marriage. And also check out Exodus 19:3-6 and you will see that the children of Israel was bore on eagle wings when Yah delivered them back in Egypt and the USA is like Egypt. Yahshua will deliver us from this wicked world and we will be taken to a place prepared for us. Did Yahshua say that he would go and prepare a place and come back to receive us. Well check out John 14: 1-4 below.
Matthew 25: 1-16 King James Version (KJV) states then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom. And five of them were wise, and five were foolish. They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them: But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps. While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept. And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him. Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps. And the foolish said unto the wise, give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out. But the wise answered, saying, not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves. And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut. Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us. But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not. Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.
Exodus 19:3-6 states and Moses went up unto God, and the Lord called unto him out of the mountain, saying, Thus shalt thou say to the house of Jacob, and tell the children of Israel; Ye have seen what I did unto the Egyptians, and how I bare you on eagles’ wings, and brought you unto myself. Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine: And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel.
John 14: 1-4 states let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father’s house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.
Now more revelation about the Antichrist is in Ascension of Isaiah. You will see that Satan and his powers will come into this world. He will make people believe in him.
Ascension of Isaiah 4:4-18 states
- This ruler in the form of that king will come and there will come and there will come with him all the powers of this world, and they will hearken unto him in all that he desires.
- And at his word the sun will rise at night and he will make the moon to appear at the sixth hour.
- And all that he hath desired he will do in the world: he will do and speak like the Beloved and he will say: “I am God and before me there has been none.”
- And all the people in the world will believe in him.
- And they will sacrifice to him and they will serve him saying: “This is God and beside him there is no other.”
- And they greater number of those who shall have been associated together in order to receive the Beloved, he will turn aside after him.
- And there will be the power of his miracles in every city and region.
- And he will set up his image before him in every city.
- And he shall bear sway three years and seven months and twenty-seven days.
- And many believers and saints having seen Him for whom they were hoping, who was crucified, Jesus the Lord Christ, [after that I, Isaiah, had seen Him who was crucified and ascended] and those also who were believers in Him – of these few in those days will be left as His servants, while they flee from desert to desert, awaiting the coming of the Beloved.
- And after (one thousand) three hundred and thirty-two days the Lord will come with His angels and with the armies of the holy ones from the seventh heaven with the glory of the seventh heaven, and He will drag Beliar into Gehenna and also his armies.
- And He will give rest of the godly whom He shall find in the body in this world, [and the sun will be ashamed]:
- And to all who because of (their) faith in Him have execrated Beliar and his kings. But the saints will come with the Lord with their garments which are (now) stored up on high in the seventh heaven: with the Lord they will come, whose spirits are clothed, they will descend and be present in the world, and He will strengthen those, who have been found in the body, together with the saints, in the garments of the saints, and the Lord will minister to those who have kept watch in this world.
- And afterwards they will turn themselves upward in their garments, and their body will be left in the world.
- Then the voice of the Beloved will in wrath rebuke the things of heaven and the things of earth and the things of earth and the mountains and the hills and the cities and the desert and the forests and the angel of the sun and that of the moon, and all things wherein Beliar manifested himself and acted openly in this world, and there will be [a resurrection and] a judgment in their midst in those days, and the Beloved will cause fire to go forth from Him, and it will consume all the godless, and they will be as though they had not been created.
So brothers and sisters we see a little bit more of the revelation of the Antichrist. As I have read this please be aware that this is a translated version of the original Hebrew writings and the powers that are controlling biblical accounts could have taken out or added to this book just like they did with translating the Bible and taking out the Apocrypha. One thing I want to point out is in verse 14 And after (one thousand) three hundred and thirty-two days the Lord will come with His angels and with the armies of the holy ones from the seventh heaven with the glory of the seventh heaven, and He will drag Beliar into Gehenna and also his armies. This gives a clue to the time when Yahshua will return and according to this book it says after 1332 days, well in the Book of Daniel it mentions 1335 days. Let’s review.
Book of Daniel 12: 10-13 states many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand. And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days. Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days. But go thou thy way till the end be: for thou shalt rest, and stand in thy lot at the end of the days.
During the great tribulation a multitude of people will clean their robes and we see that clearly in Revelation 7:13-14 it states and one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? And whence came they? And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, these are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. The second coming of Yahshua could be at the end of the 1335 days. I will continue to do more studying on the 1260 days, 1290 days and the 1335 days in the book of Daniel because a lot is being revealed. Please check out the videos below as it provides some good information.
Written by Sister Carter