Check out Video to go with this Post!
Transformation: The Levels and Dimensions of Heaven
From studying the book of The Ascension of Isaiah the Firmament is where the angels of Satan dwell. The angels of Satan fight against each other and they envy one another. And as above so on the earth also; for the likeness of that which is in the firmament is here on the earth. We need to know that war is going on in the firmament and it has been going on since this world was made until now and this war will continue until Yahshua comes to destroy him. Most importantly we need to know that Satan and his hosts/army rule over the kingdoms in the Earth. From my understanding the firmament could also be the lowest dimension in the Heavens and this could be the place where Satan was thrown to when he got kicked out of Heaven in the beginning. So that would mean that this is his dwelling place. Now just to add there has been many worlds so that would mean that there is more than one earth in Yah’s universe. Yah’s universe is bigger than you can imagine. As Yah forms each galaxy that is in the universe they all resemble a spiral form so at the center of the spiral it’s the starting point which according to the picture above you can see earth in the center. When you continue to expand from that center point the layers or dimensions become bigger or wider. Well I believe that’s how Yah started to create his masterpiece but that’s another topic.
The manifestation of all sin is coming from that dimension where Satan and his hosts dwell. The mind of Satan is on a level of ignorance/ low consciousness. Hosea 4:6 states my people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children. What is Sin? 1 John 3:4 states whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law. Well what did Satan and all his hosts do? They transgressed against the law brothers and sisters. So they are ignorant. Do you want to think on that level brothers and sisters? I hope not.
What must you do to think on a higher level?
1 Hear, ye children, the instruction of a father, and attend to know understanding.
2 For I give you good doctrine, forsake ye not my law.
3 For I was my father’s son, tender and only beloved in the sight of my mother.
4 He taught me also, and said unto me, Let thine heart retain my words: keep my commandments, and live.
5 Get wisdom, get understanding: forget it not; neither decline from the words of my mouth.
6 Forsake her not, and she shall preserve thee: love her, and she shall keep thee.
7 Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.
8 Exalt her, and she shall promote thee: she shall bring thee to honour, when thou dost embrace her.
9 She shall give to thine head an ornament of grace: a crown of glory shall she deliver to thee.
10 Hear, O my son, and receive my sayings; and the years of thy life shall be many.
11 I have taught thee in the way of wisdom; I have led thee in right paths.
12 When thou goest, thy steps shall not be straitened; and when thou runnest, thou shalt not stumble.
13 Take fast hold of instruction; let her not go: keep her; for she is thy life.
14 Enter not into the path of the wicked, and go not in the way of evil men.
15 Avoid it, pass not by it, turn from it, and pass away.
16 For they sleep not, except they have done mischief; and their sleep is taken away, unless they cause some to fall.
17 For they eat the bread of wickedness, and drink the wine of violence.
18 But the path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day.
19 The way of the wicked is as darkness: they know not at what they stumble.
20 My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings.
21 Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart.
22 For they are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh.
23 Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.
24 Put away from thee a froward mouth, and perverse lips put far from thee.
25 Let thine eyes look right on, and let thine eyelids look straight before thee.
26 Ponder the path of thy feet, and let all thy ways be established.
27 Turn not to the right hand nor to the left: remove thy foot from evil.
Now I hope you understand brothers and sisters. Keep the Father’s commandments and you will live. If you don’t understand the reason why you should keep his commandments this is the time to seek Yah at this very moment. If you don’t understand obedience than I don’t know what else to say. Satan and his hosts don’t have understanding, keep that in mind. Satan and his hosts transgressed the Father’s law that is why they got kicked out of Heaven. Did Adam and Eve get kicked out of the Garden of Eden? Yes they did because they were disobedient and who deceived them? I shouldn’t have to say because you already know who. Sin can’t dwell in Yah’s Holy Temple (and your body is a temple). That is why you have to be made new and when you become that new man you are no longer bound to sin because you have made a conscious decision to stop living a life full of sin. This is the transformation. You made up your mind to stop pleasing yourself and to start pleasing the Father right? If the answer is yes then you are choosing to be obedient to the Father. When you surrender your life to the Father you will be given a new mind and a new spirit. Seeking wisdom is the principal thing, once you become saved (accept Yahshua Ha’Mashiach as your savior) you will think differently and you will have the same mind as Yahshua. You won’t have the same mindset, and you won’t seek your own will. You will seek the Father’s will. Didn’t Yahshua do the will of his Father? Yes he did and he was obedient right and that is the point that so many people overlook. What happened with Adam and Eve? They were disobedient and they should have followed instructions that were given. Just like the law. It is instructions brothers and sisters, I don’t understand why people make it so complicated. Can you do what your Father tells you to do? Can you do what your Mother tells you to do? Look at it from that perspective. Why do people overlook something that was made clear in the beginning? Can you listen to simple instructions that are given? Yes you can. The reason why I know you can is because you have a job right. Do you obey company rules? And if you don’t then you will probably be fired or most likely written up depending on what you did. How can people be obedient to their boss at their workplace but can’t be obedient to the Heavenly Father? Now this is backwards. Employees tend to do overtime, go above and beyond to get the task done but can’t achieve the tasks of the Most High. People put so much effort to building a relationship with their company so that they can advance to the next level but people don’t do what it takes to walk in righteousness; to excel in the Kingdom of Heaven. Do you get what I’m saying? I’m trying to break it down to you on a basic level.
Brothers and sisters just use your mind. People have a hard time accepting that we should obey the Father’s commandments, don’t think with a carnal mind think with a spiritual mind when it comes to doing the Father’s commandments. We need to understand that some people will never get it or they will never reach the understanding that the Father’s commandments teaches wisdom. Some people will never accept the truth. Do you see where Satan dwells? He is living in darkness and he wants everyone to be bound to sin which means he wants the world to die or experience spiritual death. He wants mankind to be bound in darkness like he is. He wants everybody to suffer because he is suffering. At some point people got to see the trick of the enemy. He is angry and he is taking his anger out on the whole world. So brothers and sisters we need to seek spiritual things and we need to do away with the carnal mind. Please check out my post called Should we follow the Ten Commandments? Are we under the curse from breaking the law? A study of the Carnal Mind vs Spiritual Mind.
Now if you don’t know that there is a dwelling place or a prison world for Satan now is the time to seek knowledge. He is dwelling in darkness along with all the other evil and wicked spirits. They are chained in darkness and they are trying to manipulate the minds of people on the earth. They want to control man through their mind. There is a battle between good and evil that is happening in your mind. The choices you make determines which side you are on. Yah (God) vs Satan. Do you want to conquer all wickedness? If yes then seek true wisdom and fight the enemy spiritually; take your power back from the enemy because he just wants to destroy your soul. Think with a spiritual mind and not with a carnal mind.
Now back to the Firmament. It is a very chaotic place because of all the fighting that is going on there. Satan’s kingdom have no order and his kingdom is a place for division which is filled with hate. No love is found in his kingdom, he is an evil ruler and all of the people who follow him have the same mind. How do these spirits connect with you? Well it’s through your mind. This means you must ascend from the firmament to the heavens, ascend from the lowest dimension or ascend from low consciousness to enter into the Heavens where many of Yah’s angels dwell. Think about elevating your mind. If you remain in darkness you will always be on the same level as Satan and his hosts. You must overcome all darkness so that you can be in the light, the true abode of Heaven.
Now according to the book of Ascension of Isaiah above the firmament is the 1st Heaven. This is what is says about the 1st Heaven.
The 1st Heaven Chapter 7:14-17
- And there I saw a throne in the midst, and on his right and on his left were angels.
- And (the angels on the left were) not like unto the angels who stood on the right, but those who stood on the right had the greater glory, and they all praised with one voice, and there was a throne in the midst, and those who were on the left gave praise after them; but their voice was not such as the voice of those on the right, nor their praise like the praise of those.
- And I asked the angel who conducted me, and I said unto him: “To whom is this praise sent?”
- And he said unto me: “(it is sent) to the praise of (Him who sitteth in) the seventh heaven: to Him who rests in the holy world, and to His Beloved, whence I have been sent to thee. [Thither is it sent.]”
The 2nd Heaven Chapter 7:18-23
- And again, he made me to ascend to the second heaven. Now the height of that heaven is the same as from the heaven to the earth [and to the firmament].
- And (I saw there, as) in the first heaven, angels on the right and on the left, and a throne in the midst, and the praise of the angels in the second heaven; and he who sat on the throne in the second heaven was more glorious than all (the rest).
- And there was great glory in the second heaven, and the praise also was not like the praise of those who were in the first heaven.
- And I fell on my face to worship him, but he angel who conducted me did not permit me, but said unto me: “Worship neither throne nor angel which belongs to the six heavens – for this cause I was sent to conduct thee until I tell thee in the seventh heaven.
- For above all the heavens and their angels has thy throne been placed, and thy garments and thy crown which thou shalt see.”
- And I rejoiced with great joy, that those who love the Most High and His Beloved will afterwards ascend thither by the angel of the Holy Spirit.
The 3rd Heaven Chapter 7:24-27
- And he raise me to the third heaven, and in like manner I saw those upon the right and upon the left, and there was a throne there in the midst; but the memorial of this world is there unheard of.
- And I said to the angel who was with me; for the glory of my appearance was undergoing transformation as I ascended to each heaven in turn: “Nothing of the vanity of that world is here named.”
- And he answered me, and said unto me: “Nothing is named on account of its weakness, and nothing is hidden there of what is done.”
- And I wished to learn how it is know, and he answered me saying: “When I have raised thee to the seventh heaven whence I was sent, to that which is above these, then thou shalt know that there is nothing hidden from the thrones and from those who dwell in the heavens and from the angels. And the praise wherewith they praised and glory of him who sat on the throne was great, and the glory of the angels on the right hand and on the left was beyond that of the heaven which was below them.
The 4th Heaven Chapter 7:28-31
- And again he raised me to the fourth heaven, and the height from the third to the height from the third to the forth heaven was greater than from the earth to the firmament.
- And there again I saw those who were on the right hand and those who were on the left, and him who sat on the throne was in the midst, and there also they were praising.
- And the praise and glory of the angels on the right was greater than that of those on the left.
- And again the glory of him who sat on the throne was greater than that of the angels on the right, and their glory was beyond that of those who were below.
The 5th Heaven Chapter 7:32-37
- And he raised me to the fifth heaven.
- And again I saw those upon the right hand and on the left, and him who sat on the throne possessing greater glory that those of the forth heaven.
- And the glory of those on the right hand was greater than that of those on the left [from the third to the fourth].
- And the glory of him who was on the throne was greater than that of the angels on the right hand.
- And their praise was more glorious than that of the fourth heaven.
- And I praised Him, who is not named and the Only-begotten who dwelleth in the heavens, whose name is not known to any flesh, who has bestowed such glory on the several heaves, and who makes great the glory of the angels, and more excellent the glory of Him who sitteth on the throne.
The 6th Heaven Chapter 8:1-28
- AND again he raised me into the air of the sixth heaven, and I saw such glory as I had not seen in the five heavens.
- For I saw angels possessing great glory.
- And the praise there was holy and wonderful.
- And I said to the angel who conducted me: “What is this which I see, my Lord?”
- And he said: “I am not thy lord, but thy fellow servant.”
- And again I asked him, and I said unto him: “Why are there not angelic fellow servants (on the left)?”
- And he said: “From the sixth heaven there are no longer angels on the left, nor a throne set in the midst, but (they are directed) by the power of the seventh heaven, where dwelleth He that is not named and the Elect One, whose name has not been made known, and none of the heavens can learn His name.
- For it is He alone to whose voice all the heavens and thrones give answer. I have therefore been empowered and sent to raise thee here that thou mayest see this glory.
- And that thou mayest see the Lord of all those heavens and these thrones.
- Undergoing (successive) transformation until He resembles your form and likeness.
- I indeed say unto thee, Isaiah; No man about to return into a body of that world has ascended or seen what thou seest or perceived what thou hast perceived and what thou wilt see.
- For it has been permitted to thee in the lot of the Lord to come hither. [And from thence comes the power of the sixth heaven and of the air].”
- And I magnified my Lord with praise, in that through His lot I should come hither.
- And he said: “Hear, furthermore, therefore, this also from thy fellow servant: when from the body by the will of God thou hast ascended hither, then thou wilt receive the garment which thou seest, and likewise other numbered garments laid up (there) thou wilt see.
- And then thou wilt become equal to the angels of the seventh heaven.
- And he raised me up into the sixth heaven, and there were no (angels) on the left, nor a throne in the midst, but all had one appearance and their (power of) praise was equal.
- And (power) was given to me also, and I also praised along with them and that angel also, and our praise was like theirs.
- And there they all named the primal Father and His Beloved, the Christ, and the Holy Spirit, all with one voice.
- And (their voice) was not like the voice of the angels in the five heavens.
- [Nor like their discourse] but the voice was different there, and there was much light there.
- And then, when I was in the sixth heaven I thought the light which I had seen in the five heavens to be but darkness.
- And I rejoiced and praised Him who hath bestowed such lights on those who wait for His promise.
- And I besought the angel who conducted me that I should not henceforth return to the carnal world.
- I say indeed unto you, Hezekiah and Josab my son and Micaiah, that there is much darkness here.
- And the angel who conducted me discovered what I thought and said: “If in this light thou dost rejoice, how much more wilt thou rejoice, when in the seventh heaven thou seest the light where is the Lord and His Beloved [whence I have been sent, who is to be called “Son” in this world.
- Not (yet) hath been manifested he shall be in the corruptible world] and the garments, and the thrones, and the crowns which are laid up for the righteous, for those who trust in that Lord who will descend in your form. For the light which is there is great and wonderful.
- And as concerning thy not returning into the body thy days are not yet fulfilled for coming here.”
- And when I heard (that) I was troubled, and he said: “Do not be troubled.”
The 7th Heaven Chapter 9:1-8
- AND he took me into the air of the seventh heaven, and moreover I heard a voice saying: “How far will he ascend that dwelleth in the flesh?” And I feared and trembled.
- And when I trembled, behold, I heard from hence another voice being sent forth, and saying: “It is permitted to the holy Isaiah to ascend hither; for here is his garment.”
- And I asked the angel who was with me and said: “Who is he who forbade me and who is he who permitted me to ascend?”
- And he said unto me: “He who forbade thee, is he who is over the praise-giving of the sixth heaven.
- And He who permitted thee, this is thy Lord God, the Lord Christ, who will be called “Jesus” in the world, but His name thou canst not hear till thou hast ascended out of thy body.”
- And he raised me up into the seventh heaven, and I saw there a wonderful light and angels innumerable.
- And there I saw the holy Abel and all the righteous.
- And there I saw Enoch and all who were with him, stripped of the garments of the flesh, and I saw them in their garments of the upper world, and they were like angels, standing there in great glory.
So with all these levels in Heaven you can see how each one was different. The higher Isaiah ascended up the more he saw the transformation of the angels who dwelled in those heavens. It’s truly amazing. On earth everyone is undergoing a transformation and when we are complete we will receive our garments that are stored up in the 7th Heaven. The purpose of this lesson is show you that you must continue to thrive for holiness and Yah will perfect you. You must praise the Heavenly Father and obey him. As you continue your walk in righteousness you will begin to experience one change after the other. Everybody learns at a different pace and everybody is not on the same level. The goal is to strive for perfection and learn the fruits of the spirit. Galatians 5:22-23 states but the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law. This is when you walk in the Spirit and this is good. Now when you are not walking in the Spirit the result is Galatians 5:18-21 But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law. Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.
When you are living in the truth you are no longer in the dark. The law was given so that the children of Israel could know right from wrong. That is how you gain knowledge. Once you learn the truth then you should walk in the truth. They were taught the law and they still didn’t want to walk in the truth. It’s like they wanted to remain ignorant they didn’t want to seek Yah’s wisdom. They didn’t want to listen! They didn’t want to be obedient and because of that there were consequences. It’s like the only way to make the Israelites listen was to punish them. Then after they were punished they realized that they should’ve listened and then they would repent from their sins and remember the Father’s commandments, statues and judgments. When you love his commandments that means you know his commandments are good for you. It will give you life, you will be filled with knowledge and truth. I know that’s how I learned from my mistakes. Why not do it in the beginning? We must understand that we are in this material/carnal world and Satan is roaming to and fro seeking to devour anyone he can influence so that’s why we must seek wisdom so that we can know. By knowing the Father’s commandments you will be in the light not in the dark. Satan wants you to remain in the dark that’s his job. We can’t allow the carnal mind to rule us. The Most High has order in his Kingdom unlike Satan. In Satan’s kingdom his followers get to do whatever pleases them. They get to fulfill their own desires. We must realize that the law was not given to the heathen nations it was given to Yah’s people and that’s because we’re supposed to do things Yah’s way not our own. We are a set apart nation and he was trying to show the whole world something.
We don’t act like the other nations and we have order in our Kingdom. We represent the Light and we have wisdom. Most importantly we are Kings and Queens and we are righteous. We lead people into the Kingdom of Light, we don’t lead people into darkness. We are mighty warriors because we crush Satan’s Kingdom with Truth. We wear our armor of Yah all the times and we will burn the enemy with our burning flames right now and when the Day of the Lord arrives. Here is wisdom Joel 2:1-11 states Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain: let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the day of the Lord cometh, for it is nigh at hand; A day of darkness and of gloominess, a day of clouds and of thick darkness, as the morning spread upon the mountains: a great people and a strong; there hath not been ever the like, neither shall be any more after it, even to the years of many generations. A fire devoureth before them; and behind them a flame burneth: the land is as the garden of Eden before them, and behind them a desolate wilderness; yea, and nothing shall escape them. The appearance of them is as the appearance of horses; and as horsemen, so shall they run. Like the noise of chariots on the tops of mountains shall they leap, like the noise of a flame of fire that devoureth the stubble, as a strong people set in battle array. Before their face the people shall be much pained: all faces shall gather blackness. They shall run like mighty men; they shall climb the wall like men of war; and they shall march everyone on his ways, and they shall not break their ranks: Neither shall one thrust another; they shall walk everyone in his path: and when they fall upon the sword, they shall not be wounded. They shall run to and fro in the city; they shall run upon the wall, they shall climb up upon the houses; they shall enter in at the windows like a thief. The earth shall quake before them; the heavens shall tremble: the sun and the moon shall be dark, and the stars shall withdraw their shining: And the Lord shall utter his voice before his army: for his camp is very great: for he is strong that executeth his word: for the day of the Lord is great and very terrible; and who can abide it?
Satan and all those people who worship him will be destroyed with him. But brothers and sisters when we do things our way we think with a carnal mind and we walk in the flesh. So if you mess up sometimes you have to suffer the consequences. Why do you think there’s a prison on the earth? When someone commits a crime they have to pay for it, they have to be punished right? Our heavenly Father is the High Judge. So if you don’t commit a crime/sin then you are not under the law. Remember you are now walking in the Spirit. No judgment for you because you are being obedient and doing the works of his Spirit. You are living a righteous life. It’s almost the same thing, just trying to put it in simple terms. If you are doing what you are supposed to do then you don’t have to worry about Yah’s judgment coming against you. There is no need to be tied to the law at this point because you are keeping his commandments. You are following his Holy Spirit, you are doing what’s considered good in the sight of the Most High. Now if you are not keeping his commandments you are going against the Holy Spirit, and you are considered walking in the flesh; which you start to commit sin and the law is set in place. Apparently you need some guidance and you need to get back on the right path to righteousness. Now who is the mediator between us and the Father? It’s his son Yahshua. Thank the Most High for sending his son to become the curse for his children. Galatians 3:13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:
What was the judgment that came from breaking the law? The judgment was death. Who died for us? Yahshua died. So you have to ask Yah to kill your flesh. Seek Yah for spiritual food which is in his Word (Yahshua’s teaching) so that he can help you destroy the carnal mind. Many people fail to realize that the Word (Yahshua) was there in the beginning, he was there when the commandments were given, we know that no one has seen the Heavenly Father so we know Yahshua and all the hosts of heaven came down to speak to his people on his behalf. Your carnal mind has to die. And it dies when you are born again. Your mind must be renewed. Yahshua’s flesh died, our flesh shall die to when we accept him into our hearts because the law is written on our hearts. Everything that we believe is deep within our hearts so whatever we believe we will do it. If you believe in righteousness and obedience then your life will be proof of that. Let’s take a look at the new covenant.
Hebrew 10:16 This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;
That means you will remember the law and you will do them.
Romans 10:17 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.
Jerimiah 31:31-34 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the Lord: But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the Lord, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the Lord: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.
Hebrews 8:6-9 But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises. For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second. For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah: Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord.
Once we have the law in our hearts we should not be easily lead astray. For Psalms 37:31 states The law of his God is in his heart; none of his steps shall slide. The new covenant was made because forgiveness was not given for their iniquity. Some of the Israelites died right on the spot when they broke the law. In Yahshua’s new covenant there is now forgiveness and grace. Instead of him continuously knocking on your door and trying to make you listen and obey, your destiny lies in your own hands. He is not going to force you to listen. If you want to enter into his Kingdom then you must go through his door. He is always there. You must confess your sins to be forgiven. So if he never hears from you how can you enter into his Kingdom? If you don’t have a relationship with him how can you enter into his Kingdom? He is going to tell you he doesn’t know you and that’s because you never knew him. You didn’t want anything to do with the commandments. If you love him than you will keep his commandments. We have Yah’s Grace and Mercy and when we confess our sins we are forgiven. Yahshua is the only way. He came to show us the way and how we must live.
So brothers and sisters please seek Yah at all times and meditate on his Word daily because each day is a day for transformation. Yah will give us strength and we will become a mighty warrior. And with that said Shalom! May this Word bless you! Love you all.
Written by Sister Carter